THE KOENIG GROUP
Working, meeting, dealing, entertaining, negotiating and corresponding with colleagues or clients from different cultures can be a minefield. In the international and multi-cultural business community, there is ample opportunity for misunderstandings and poor communication. Both will have negative effects on people and businesses. Understanding and appreciating intercultural differences ultimately promotes clearer communication, breaks down barriers, builds trust, strengthens relationships, opens horizons and yields tangible results in terms of business success.
At the Koenig Group we are dedicated to working with people to help them attain the skills, knowledge and experience to allow them and their businesses to succeed on the international stage.
Communication skills are an essential element every employee and manager must have as part of their standard tool set. In this one day course, you learn how to achieve results in your cross cultural communications with others and build collaborative relationships that emphasize trust and respect. Through interactive workshops, self-assessments, role-playing activities and case study simulations, you gain practical experience initiating and responding to various forms of communication. You learn to handle situations based on a flexible, genuine and self-confident approach.
You Will Learn How To
• Achieve results in your communications with others
• Build collaborative relationships that emphasize trust and respect
• Communicate effectively using simple, concise and direct language
• Enhance your active listening skills to anticipate and avoid common misunderstandings
• Foster cross-cultural understanding in your workplace
• Eliminate the roadblocks that undermine your ability to communicate effectively
CROSS CULTURAL COMMUICATION SKILLS